New in 2021, we are partnering with and supporting three of the largest primary care providers of Prison healthcare services across England! We have immediate needs for experienced prison GPs to work across the whole of England!
In particular I need GP Locums to cover 3 prisons across Cambridgeshire starting from April.
A long term prison GP locum for requirements near Manchester starting from February.
Another two GP locums to cover requirements near Suffolk and London starting immediately.
And other prison experienced GP locums to cover adhoc vacancies across the East and West Midlands.
We are inunated with requirements and welcome all prison GPs, whatever availability you can offer! Our clients do have some absolute and essential criteria that you MUST meet in order to apply for these roles:
- Most importantly, you must have some experience of working as a GP in secure or psychiatric establishments with good substance misuse experience.
- You will have completed the RCGP substance misuse training and have experience of working with systemone.
- You must be willing and available to cover face to face clinics and ward visits as required.
- And you must be personable, reliable and professional, and be happy working collectively as a team.
- NOMIS clearance is an added advantage.
If you are a prison experienced GP, please contact Nikki on 0203 540 8100 for more information, or email across a comprehensive CV to firstname.lastname@example.org. Locum.co.uk’s consultants are specially trained and fully experienced in offering GPs the best quality service along with exclusive contracts within Out of Hours, 111 hubs, Surgeries, Urgent Care Centres, Ambulance Services, Secure establishments such as Prisons, and many other GP services across England.