To meet the growing demand on primary health care provision in Australia, our well established and large client is recruiting GPs for a practice in Wollongong.
General Practitioner for a general practice in Wollongong - providing primary healthcare solutions from prevention and treatment through to rehabilitation.
Experience or interest in the following areas are encouraged:
- Mental Health
- Women's Health
- Chronic Disease Management
- Excellent CPD opportunities with encouragement to take on teaching responsibilities
- Family orientated working environment - lots of social events
- Fantastic salary and benefits package - details upon request
- Managing the delivery of primary care for the practice populus
- Engaging with team members to consult and effectively manage patient cases
- Able and willing to work a varied case load
- Happy and pro-active approach to integrate local services with patient care plans
- Actively seek and engage CPD opportunities
- Willing and confident to teach other members of the team and offer support as and when required
What Happens Next?
- Must have an internationally recognised Medical Degree from an accredited Medical School
- Must be a qualified General Practitioner and hold current licences/certificates to work in Australia
- Be capable of delivering excellent primary health care to children and adults
The licencing process can take between 9 and 12 months but full support will be provided with experts on hand to assist you every step of the way.
If you are interested in finding out more about a new GP Job in Australia and you have the necessary qualifications then please hit "Apply"
and a notification will be sent to our Specialist consultant.
Alternatively you can send an up to date CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
or telephone the office on (+44) 01423 813451 Not the right job for you? Click here for more GP Jobs overseas