General Practitioner role for a growing medical services provider based in Wentworthville.
A specialism or interest in:
- Travel Medicine
- Mental Health
- Womens Health
- Chronic Diesease Management
would be an advantage but not essential to success. The Location
Wentworthville in New South Wales is a suburb of Sydney and is well known for attracting families, professionals and a mix of young and old.
There are great parks and recreation areas and fantastic transport links, Sydney is only 26km away. Having undergone a period of redevelopment the area is attracting more and more young professional families and so services and support for working families is widely available. The area has a vibrant culture mix and offers a great social scene. The Benefits
- Joining a highly esteemed healthcare provider employing over 12,000 people
- Be part of a family working culture enjoying family days and engagement dinners
- CPD is highly encouraged and access to in-house training programme
- Extremely competitive salary
- Providing excellent patient care for the people in the health centre's locality
- Manage consultations for patients with varied health conditions
- Provide a scope of services including prevention, treatment and rehabilitation
- Happy and able to work with team members
- Engage, promote and lead the training and support of other medical staff within the organisation
- Working with health authorities to report births and deaths and notifiable diseases
- Working with other key departments within the area
What Happens Next?
- Must be a fully qualified General Practitioner and have a Medical Degree from an accredited medical school
- Be willing and pro-actively seeking opportunities for CPD
- Be clinically competent in administering primary health care to children and adults
The licencing process can take between 9 and 12 months but full support will be provided with experts on hand to assist you every step of the way.
If you are interested in finding out more about a new GP Job in Australia and you have the necessary qualifications then please hit "Apply"
and a notification will be sent to our Specialist consultant.
Alternatively you can send an up to date CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
or telephone the office on (+44) 01423 813451 Not the right job for you? Click here for more GP Jobs overseas