$65K+ Monthly Billings available for Vocationally Registered GP, Rockingham, South Perth, Western Australia
Working out of highly established purpose built state of art centre
you will enjoy the support of an experienced fully independent team
who will be proactive to assist to ensure from the outset that you are set up to succeed
working with their ever growing patient base, many of whom will require your support through ongoing tailored care plans and chronic conditions.Key Benefits:
What Skills Do I Need to Apply for This Role?
- 70% of billings provided with gross billings available $65,000+ per month (equates to circa $45,000 pre-tax income per month ($545,000+ year). (£150 per hour guaranteed rate also available if required during initial stages of starting work at the practice)
- Flexibility provided to manage own schedule in line with clinic opening times 8am to 6pm midweek (E.g. Start at 8am work till 5pm with hour lunch or start at 9am and work until 6pm or work half days)
- Modern purpose built facility opened only a few years ago offering 7 consulting rooms, floor to ceiling windows in the waiting area and light and airy feel throughout
- Air conditioned consult rooms, equipped with beds, BP machines, otoscopes
- Fully equipped treatment room with electric beds, ECG, spirometer, ankle brachial index machine, audiometry, defibrillator, oxygen, liquid nitrogen
- 2-5 days per week working all considered with limited Saturdays (1 in3) requested 8am-12pm
- The practice enjoys excellent footfall in busy retail area so ideally would request if the GP could work until 7/8pm one night midweek to take advantage of this but not essential
- Upon introduction to your new practice you will receive initial one on one support during thorough induction from 13 years+ experienced Practice Manager who will ensure from the outset your clinic time is used as effectively as possible
- High quality patient care focussed practice where you will be given time to thoroughly serve your patient needs with additional support of proactive qualified nurse team
- Practice also offers a variety of additional services including Children's Health, Health Check, Women's Health, Men's Health, Weight Management, Holistic Medicine, Skin Cancer Screening, Respiratory Check, Joint Injections, Diabetes Diagnosis & Treatment, Pathology Test (NB, Additional specialist experience is not required but any personal interests will be supported and developed by the employer)
- Based only circa 40 minutes drive from Perth and the riches of nightlife, culture and beautiful unspoilt beaches that this fantastic region has to offer
- AGPAL accredited practice serving broad patient demographic and enjoying ongoing increasing demand for services as new investment in housing and infrastructure continues to expand in the area
What Happens Next?
- Vocationally Registered GP with the Royal Australian College of General Practitioners (RACGP)
- Ideally available at short notice but not essential
If you are interested in finding out more about a new GP Job in Australia and you have the necessary qualifications then please hit "Apply"
and a notification will be sent to our Specialist consultant.
Alternatively you can send an up to date CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
or telephone the office on (+44) 01423 813451
or if you're in Australia please call +61 (2) 90995774Not the right job for you? Click here for more GP Jobs in Australia