This is a unique opportunity to join a dynamic and well-staffed surgery in the Glastonbury as a Salaried GP.
The practice have recently expanded their list size and require a new GP to continue the excellent level of service currently provided. You will benefit from the support of experienced GPs, as well as an extensive team of Nurse Practitioners, Paramedics and administrative staff. Through this approach the surgery has tackled the issues faced by General Practice and significantly reduced GP workload, home visits and admin. Key Information
- Expanding patient list with a well-managed workload, as well a varied patient demographic
- Offering 4-6 Salaried sessions, with a view to Partnership available if desired
- Friendly and close knit team, who hold weekly clinical meetings, and actively encourage the pursuit of specialist clinical interests and portfolio working
What Happens Next?
- £80,000 per annum (FTE)
- Coverage of medical indemnity by the surgery, on top of salary
- BMS model contract
- NHS Pension scheme enrolment
- 6 weeks holiday and 1 week study leave
- Support for development of special interests from experienced clinicians
- View to Partnership available
If you are interested in finding out more about this GP role then please click the 'Apply'
button. On submission an email alert is sent to the specialist consultant handling this role to register your interest.
All dialogue with us is in the strictest of confidence, without any obligation and we will NOT send your details to the practice without your prior consent.
Alternatively, to find out more about this role or any other roles that maybe relevant, you can email us at email@example.com
or call our Primary Care team on 01423 813454
Please attach a copy of your most up to date CV to any emails sent for ease.Not the right job for you? Click here for more Salaried GP Jobs