6-8 sessions Salaried GP, Central Leeds, West Yorkshire up to £80,000-£85,000 FTE + indemnity cover
Please read on if you wish to work in a surgery in central Leeds that invests in all its staff and provides a friendly, supportive working environment. Location
Central Leeds, West Yorkshire Key Information
- 6-8 sessions a week available
- Low home visit requirement
- Pre-pandemic consultation times were 15 mins
- Modern surgery with excellent facilities
- Over 5,000 patients
- Systm One practice software
- Very friendly and cohesive team
- Clear support to develop new or continue existing interest clinic
Key Skills and Qualifications
- Salary £80,000 - £85,000 FTE
- Indemnity cover
- Protected CPD allowance, NHS Pension enrolment, 6 weeks annual leave
What Happens Next?
- Registered GP with the GMC, possess the right to work in the UK, included on NHS performers list
If you are interested in finding out more about this GP role then please click the 'Apply'
button. On submission an email alert is sent to the specialist consultant handling this role to register your interest.
All dialogue with us is in the strictest of confidence, without any obligation and we will NOT send your details to the practice without your prior consent.
Alternatively, to find out more about this role or any other roles that maybe relevant, you can email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
or call our Primary Care team on 01423 813454
Please attach a copy of your most up to date CV to any emails sent for ease. Not the right job for you? Click here for more Salaried GP Jobs