4-6 session Salaried GP, Folkestone Area, up to £90,000 FTE Plus Indemnity Cover
Prospect Health are currently working with an excellent surgery near Folkestone who are seeking to bring in a new Salaried GP to join a strong and stable existing team. There would be a true opportunity to develop a portfolio career as well as complimenting your Salaried work with out of hours work at a higher rate of pay. The practice run a number of specialist clinics already and are looking to become a training practice in the future. The workload on offer is well defined and well managed and the GPs are well supported by a strong and experienced clinical and clerical support team. Key information
- 4-8 sessions a week available
- Purpose built practice building with onsite parking
- Practice population circa 12,000
- Extensive clinical support including nurses, HCA's and A NP's
- Comprehensive clerical support
- Close knit team who hold regular clinical meetings
- Options to develop interest areas and run special clinics
- Day split into face to face consults, e consults and telephone triage
- Flexible working arrangements in terms of session times, working days
- Practice uses Emis Web
Key skills and qualifications
- Sessional rate of up to £10,500 dependant on experience and skill set
- Indemnity covered in full
- 6 weeks annual leave
- 1 week CPD support
- NHS Pension
- In line with BMA model contract
What Happens Next?
- Registered GP with the GMC, possess the right to work in the UK, included on NHS performers list
If you are interested in finding out more about this GP role then please click the 'Apply'
button. On submission an email alert is sent to the specialist consultant handling this role to register your interest.
All dialogue with us is in the strictest of confidence, without any obligation and we will NOT send your details to the practice without your prior consent.
Alternatively, to find out more about this role or any other roles that maybe relevant, you can email us at email@example.com
or call our Primary Care team on 01423 813454
Please attach a copy of your most up to date CV to any emails sent for ease. Not the right job for you? Click here for more Salaried GP Jobs