Salaried GP Job - Yeovil (£80,000)
This is a great opportunity to work in a Salaried role with a supportive and well-staffed surgery situated between Yeovil and Taunton, who are able to offer a wide range of development opportunities for any GP coming on board. The practice has been highly respected in the local area for many years and prides itself on outstanding staff retention and the ability to offer a range of enhanced services to patients. Because of the efficiency of the surgery and the workflow optimisation, you will enjoy flexible working hours, a well-managed workload and being a member of a close knit, supportive clinical team. Location
Conveniently located between Yeovil and Taunton in beautiful Somerset countryside, with free onsite parking provided for all GPs Key Information
- Stable patient list with a manageable workload, as well a varied patient demographic
- Offering 4-6 Salaried sessions, with a view to a lucrative Partnership if desired
- Highly organised practice with a well-staffed team of clinical and clerical staff, who hold weekly clinical meetings, and actively encourage the pursuit of specialist clinical interests
What Happens Next?
- £80,000 per annum (FTE)
- Coverage of medical indemnity by the Practice
- BMA model contract
- NHS Pension scheme enrolment
- 6 weeks holiday and 1 week study leave
- Support for development of special interests
- View to Partnership available
If you are interested in finding out more about this GP role then please click the 'Apply'
button. On submission an email alert is sent to the specialist consultant handling this role to register your interest.
All dialogue with us is in the strictest of confidence, without any obligation and we will NOT send your details to the practice without your prior consent.
Alternatively, to find out more about this role or any other roles that maybe relevant, you can email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
or call our Primary Care team on 01423 813454
Please attach a copy of your most up to date CV to any emails sent for ease. Not the right job for you? Click here for more Salaried GP Jobs