This is a unique opportunity to join an innovative and friendly rural GP surgery in a Salaried role.
You will benefit from a well-staffed and well-organised working environment, in a successful dispensing practice. GP admin and home visits have been reduced to a minimum, leaving you to focus on patient care and the development of specialist clinical interest areas. The team includes permanent GPs as well as Nurses and Pharmacists.
Located in the Bridgwater area, in a beautiful semi-rural location, and within easy reach of the M5 and ample on-site parking is provided. Key Duties
Package and Benefits
- Growing patient list of just under 7,000 with a low number of home visits, and great support from an experienced permanent clinical team including Pharmacists and Nurses
- Offering 4-8 sessions. Great flexibility on working days and session timings
- Strong existing team of permanent GPs
- High earning dispensing practice
- Limited duty Doctor, and no extended hours necessary
Key Skills, Qualifications and Client Requirements
- £76,000 - £88,000 per annum (FTE) for a Salaried GP
- Coverage of medical indemnity by the Practice
- BMA model contract
- NHS Pension scheme enrolment
- 6 weeks holiday and 1-week study leave
- Support for development of special interests
Please note, to apply for this post you must be registered with the GMC and on the performers list. What Happens Next?
If you are interested in finding out more about this GP role then please click the 'Apply'
button. On submission an email alert is sent to the specialist consultant handling this role to register your interest.
All dialogue with us is in the strictest of confidence, without any obligation and we will NOT send your details to the practice without your prior consent.
Alternatively, to find out more about this role or any other roles that maybe relevant, you can email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
or call our Primary Care team on 01423 813454
Please attach a copy of your most up to date CV to any emails sent for ease.Not the right job for you? Click here for more Salaried GP Jobs