4-8 sessions Salaried GP role, Nelson, Lancashire up to £80,000 FTE, av. 15 contacts per session, BMA contract.
Please read on if you wish to work in friendly and dynamic practice as a Salaried GP in Nelson where you will have practising conditions to develop and achieve professional satisfaction. Working alongside a cohesive team of GPs, Practice Nurses and Nurse Practitioners you will be part of a strong clinical group supported by an excellent Practice Manager and admin team.Key Duties
Package and Benefits
- 4-8 clinical sessions a week available
- Av. 15 contacts per session
- Excellent surgery facilities
- Weekly team meetings and daily colleague interaction
- Very effective admin team to minimise clerical tasks
- On-site parking
- EMIS Web practice software
- Clear support to develop new or continue existing interest clinic
Key Skills, Qualifications and Client Requirements
- £9,000-£10,000 per session, per annum DPE (up to £80,000 FTE)
- Indemnity cover
- NHS Pension enrolment
Registered GP with the GMC, possess the right to work in the UK, included on NHS performers listWhat Happens Next?
If you are interested in finding out more about this GP role then please click the 'Apply'
button. On submission an email alert is sent to the specialist consultant handling this role to register your interest.
All dialogue with us is in the strictest of confidence, without any obligation and we will NOT send your details to the practice without your prior consent.
Alternatively, to find out more about this role or any other roles that maybe relevant, you can email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
or call our Primary Care team on 01423 813454
Please attach a copy of your most up to date CV to any emails sent for ease.Not the right job for you? Click here for more Salaried GP Jobs