Advanced Nurse Practitioner must (hold MSc Advanced Clinical Practitioner qualification), circa 40hrs per week, Leeds, Salary up to £50,000 FTE (full time equivalent)
We are seeking to recruit an enthusiastic and positive individual to join a clinical team as an Advanced Nurse Practitioner (the successful applicant must hold MSc Advanced Clinical Practitioner qualification and have experience of working in primary care), based in Leeds. Full-time and Part-time hours would be considered.
You will be an autonomous practitioner working independently and in conjunction with other health care professionals. Minor injury and illness qualification essential and the ability to maintain and monitor high standards of care. Location
Leeds Key Information
* The Practice are looking for an ANP to join their existing team
* The role is full-time or part-time
* The successful candidate must hold MSc Advanced Clinical Practitioner qualification
* The surgery uses Systm One practice software
* The Practice has staff parking and a modern working environment Benefits
* Competitive Holiday Allowance
* NHS Pension Scheme
* Study leave
* Continuing professional development time Key Skills and Qualifications
* Work professionally even when under pressure
* Ability to work on own initiative and as a team member
* Supportive, empathetic and holistic in approach
* You will be a Registered Nurse with the NMC
* You will possess the right to work in the UK
* Hold MSc Advanced Clinical Practitioner qualification
* Experience of working in General Practice essential What Happens Next?
If you are interested in finding out more about this GP role then please click the 'Apply'
button. On submission an email alert is sent to the specialist consultant handling this role to register your interest.
All dialogue with us is in the strictest of confidence, without any obligation and we will NOT send your details to the practice without your prior consent.
Alternatively, to find out more about this role or any other roles that maybe relevant, you can email us at email@example.com
or call our Primary Care team on 01423 813454
Please attach a copy of your most up to date CV to any emails sent for ease. Not the right job for you? Click here for more ANP Jobs