A forward thinking, multi-site practice is seeking a new Practice Nurse to join their growing team in the Retford and surrounding villages area.
The successful candidate will have some experience of working in primary care and will be experienced in Diabetes management, with the Diabetes Qualification. They will benefit from training, professional development and the opportunity to work within a well-established high achieving practice with a large population of circa 15,000 patients.
If you are an experienced Nurse looking for the opportunity to develop alongside a supportive team including Nurses, Advanced/Nurse Practitioners, GPs and Partners, this could be your next move and chance to develop clinically. There are chances to work across the different sites which means you will have varying duties and patients, it's busy but very rewarding. You are supported by the strong administrative and management structure, so that your focus is on delivering the highest quality of care to your patients. The practice prides itself on its patient focussed reputation which has contributed to its popularity within the community, across all ages. This is shown by its recent ratings, Qof 'high' and CQC 'good'.Key Duties
Package and Benefits
- The role includes the management of long-term diseases, primarily Diabetes.
- The successful candidate is expected to work both autonomously and as a part of a team, responsible to the Partners clinically, and the Practice Manager administratively.
- There are opportunities for development in most clinical areas, as the practice runs clinics including Family Planning, Travel, Child Health, Antenatal, Asthma and COPD, amongst other treatment room activities.
- The working hours are negotiable up to full time with the candidate, but a minimum of 28 is required. 28 - 37.5.
- There are no weekend or OOH shifts.
Key Skills, Qualifications and Client Requirements
- £33,670 FTE
- NHS Pension enrolment
- 5 weeks holiday
- Parking on-site
The successful candidate will be treatment room skilled with the Diabetes Qualification. They will be interested in clinical development and growing their skills alongside the practice, and be keen to get involved with training.
They will have some experience in a primary care setting, at least two years post-qualification experience. What Happens Next?
If you are interested in finding out more about this GP role then please click the 'Apply'
button. On submission an email alert is sent to the specialist consultant handling this role to register your interest.
All dialogue with us is in the strictest of confidence, without any obligation and we will NOT send your details to the practice without your prior consent.
Alternatively, to find out more about this role or any other roles that maybe relevant, you can email us at email@example.com
or call our Primary Care team on 01423 813454
Please attach a copy of your most up to date CV to any emails sent for ease.Not the right job for you? Click here for more Practice Nurse Jobs