A superb opportunity to work with a Practice rated as one of the best in Leicestershire. An outstanding forward-thinking practice with a fantastic diverse clinical team. The practice offers an excellent working environment and a real opportunity to develop your career. The practice is GP Training and has a permanent team without needing to rely on Locums.
Salary - Circa £9,500 - £10,000 per session + Indemnity paid + BMA model contract + 6 weeks' annual leave
Location - South Leicestershire
Commutable from Leicester, Rugby, Coventry, Nuneaton
The surgery -
- GP Training Practice
- Rated as one of the top practices in Leicestershire.
- Excellent staff retention
- Very high patient satisfaction rate (98%+)
- Diverse MDT, including ANP, PA and a Clinical Pharmacist
Your role -
- Salaried GP role, practice may consider Partnership
- 4 - 6 sessions per week
- Specialist interests encouraged
- Minimal home visits
- Manageable number of patient contacts
The benefits -
- Circa £9,500 - £10,000 per session per annum
- Indemnity fees paid
- BMA model contract
- 6 weeks' annual leave
- NHS pension
For further details on this GP role, please use the Apply section. If you can specify a best time to talk, please do; we'll get in touch when it suits you best. You'll then be contacted by one of our specialist GP consultants, who will provide you with further details about the role.
We have been voted as the Recruitment Agency of the Year at the General Practice Awards, so in dealing with us you'll be in safe hands.
Please note, any contact is in the strictest confidence. We will not send your details to a surgery without your expressed consent to do so. If you would like to talk, please give us a call on 0113 350 1308. We look forward to speaking with you!