6-8 sessions Salaried GP, Consett, County Durham, up to £76,000, GMS practice
Please read on if you wish to work in a very stable, friendly and supportive surgery with a clear sense of team, offering excellent patient continuity. An exciting new opportunity to practice alongside a great team of Salaried GPs and GP Partners is now available in Consett, County Durham and GPs who wish to continue or develop interest clinics would find working in the practice as a Salaried GP to be of real reward. The practice is forward-thinking but also holds strong roots in family medicine. Working within the practice you will enjoy excellent support and organisation structure from an experienced and highly effective Practice Manager, a great admin team assisting to minimise clerical tasks and an excellent clinical nursing support team. The surgery offers very rewarding practising conditions and harbours an environment where GPs of all experiences can thrive. Location
Consett, County Durham Key Information
- 6-8 sessions per week available
- Low home visit requirement
- CQC rated 'good' high QoF score
- Regular GP meetings with clear communication and teamwork throughout the practice
- Spacious surgery with excellent facilities
- Strong team of GP Partners and Salaried GPs
- Excellent, cohesive Nursing team
- Highly effective Practice Manager who oversees a very well organised practice
- Very effective admin team to minimise clerical tasks
- EMIS web practice software
Key Skills and Qualifications
- Rates circa £9,000-£9,500 per session, per annum DPE (up to £76,000 FTE)
What Happens Next?
- Registered GP with the GMC, possess the right to work in the UK, included on NHS performers list
If you wish to find out more please click the 'Apply'
button. This will send a notification to the consultant looking after this vacancy who will get in touch at a suitable time to share further details on this opportunity. Any communication will be in complete confidence, without obligation and we will NOT send your details to any practice unless you give us your permission, so there is nothing to lose in finding out more! If you wish to contact us about this opportunity and other suitable positions please contact our General Practice Division at email@example.com
or call on 01423 850420.