Advanced Nurse Practitioner Job - Corby (Up to £60,000 per annum)
An opportunity has arisen for an Advance Nurse Practitioner to join a highly regarded urgent care centre. The centre are seeking to bring on board a new permanent member of their team for up to 40 hours per week. You would be working alongside a strong existing team of staff including an ANP, Salaried GPs, and 2 Practice Nurses.
You will enjoy a well-managed workload and a real family feel within the team. You would ideally have prior primary care experience, as well as being an existing prescriber. Location
Located in the Corby area, within easy reach of Leicester, Northampton and Kettering Key Information
Key Skills and Qualifications
- Stable patient list with a manageable workload, and a strong existing nursing team
- The practice is flexible to accommodate you for anything up to a maximum of 40 hours per week
- Urgent care centre set-up
- Registered Nurse with active NMC pin and holds Independent / Supplementary prescribing qualification
- Previous primary care/ GP surgery experience is ideal
- Possess the right to work in the UK
What Happens Next?
- Up to £60,000 per annum (FTE) depending on experience
- NHS Pension scheme enrolment
- 5 weeks holiday (plus bank holidays) and 1 week study leave
- Support for development of special interests
If you would like to be considered, please use the 'Apply'
button and attach your latest CV. Alternatively, talk to us in confidence about this opportunity and other suitable positions by contacting Will Smith of the General Practice Division on 01423 850425
Please note, to apply for this post you must be a Registered Nurse with active NMC pinNot the right job for you? Click here for more ANP Jobs