This is an excellent opportunity for an experienced Advanced Nurse Practitioner to work part-time at an exceptional practice based near Yeovil
A new opportunity has arisen for an Advanced Nurse Practitioner in rural Somerset. As an experienced ANP, you will be caring for the circa 10,000 patient population with the chance to work across two sites. The practice has a very supportive wider team that will assist you clinically and administratively. Key Duties
The role requires:
Package and Benefits
- Make differential diagnosis using decision making and problem solving skills whilst making professional autonomous decisions
- Work independently within own capabilities, and work collaboratively as part of a multi-disciplinary team
- Attending clinical meetings and some mentoring of junior staff
The practice is offering
Key Skills, Qualifications and Client requirements
- 15 hours, flexible as to which days
- £25 per hour, depending on experience
- 5 weeks holiday and bank holidays
- NHS Pension enrolment
- Parking on site
- Easily commutable from Yeovil, Chard and Axminster
The successful candidate will
What Happens Next?
- Prescribe independently
- Be experienced in primary care
- Be registered with the NMC
- Ideally hold the MSc in Advanced Clinical Practice/equivalent
If you are interested in finding out more about this ANP role then please click the 'Apply'
button. On submission an email alert is sent to the specialist consultant handling this role to register your interest.
All dialogue with us is in the strictest of confidence, without any obligation and we will NOT send your details to the practice without your prior consent.
Alternatively, to find out more about this role or any other roles that maybe relevant, you can email us at email@example.com
or call our Primary Care team on 01423 813454
Please attach a copy of your most up to date CV to any emails sent for ease.Not the right job for you? Click here for more ANP Jobs