An opportunity has arisen for an Advanced Nurse Practitioner in Maidstone to work on part time basis for 4 days a week.
A new role has opened for an experienced Advanced Nurse Practitioner in a Maidstone GP surgery. The role requires previous experience to be able to hit the ground running, for which you will be rewarded accordingly. The role is ideally for 4 long days.
The existing team have exciting plans for the future, with the practice on its way to a Training status and involvement with their PCN. The patient list size is growing and as such, you will be joining an ever improving practice that are always open to new ideas. You will be working autonomously, but the clinical team are very supportive. Key Duties
The role is to:
Package and Benefits
- Work autonomously to assess, treat and review minor illness and complex needs presenting patients
- Prescribe, advise and review medications
- Complete home visits where required (low number)
- Practice system is EMIS
An excellent package is on offer:
Key Skills, Qualifications and Client requirements
- Ideally 4 long days
- Up to £60,000 (full time equivalent) depending on experience
- 5 weeks holiday and Bank Holidays
- NHS Pension enrolment
- Parking on-site
- 'Good' CQC in all areas
You must be:
What Happens Next?
- Qualified at MSc Advanced Clinical Practice level
- MSc Non-Medical Prescriber
- Registered with the NMC
- Experienced in primary care
- Able to work in a busy environment
- Able to complete own admin duties where necessary
If you are interested in finding out more about this GP role then please click the 'Apply'
button. On submission an email alert is sent to the specialist consultant handling this role to register your interest.
All dialogue with us is in the strictest of confidence, without any obligation and we will NOT send your details to the practice without your prior consent.
Alternatively, to find out more about this role or any other roles that maybe relevant, you can email us at email@example.com
or call our Primary Care team on 01423 813454
Please attach a copy of your most up to date CV to any emails sent for ease. Not the right job for you? Click here for more ANP Jobs