An opportunity to return to streamlined clinical work rather than being bogged down by admin. As a Salaried GP you will be part of a multi-disciplinary team including Nurse Practitioners, Paramedics and a Physio, along with GP colleagues on site with the support of care co-ordinators reducing your paperwork, in a truly flexible position to suit your needs.
Salary - £9,500 - £10,500 per session, Indemnity paid, NHS pension, incentive payments, 6 weeks annual leave, 1 week study leave
Location - near Burnham-on-Sea
The surgery -
- Progressive, innovative take on general practice in a traditional setting
- Purpose-built and attractive, modern health centre
- CQC Good across the board
- Helpful, efficient, friendly Clinical and Admin team
- Regular internal meetings and educational support
- Mentoring and support for newly qualified GPs
Your role -
- Salaried GP
- 4-8 sessions
- AskmyGP set-up - control your own workload
- On-call rotated and supported by ANP and Paramedic
- Clinically-based role, limited admin work due to support functions in place
The benefits -
- £9,500 - £10,500 per session
- Indemnity fees paid
- Incentive payments
- 6 weeks' annual leave
- 1 week study leave
- BMA model contract
- NHS pension
For further details on this GP role, please use the Apply section. If you can specify a best time to talk, please do; we'll get in touch when it suits you best. You'll then be contacted by one of our specialist GP consultants, who will provide you with further details about the role.
We have been voted as the Recruitment Agency of the Year at the General Practice Awards, so in dealing with us you'll be in safe hands.
Please note, any contact is in the strictest confidence. We will not send your details to a surgery without your expressed consent to do so. If you would like to talk, please give us a call on 0113 350 1308. We look forward to speaking with you!