An innovative practice who are always looking to pull away workload from GPs, recently reduced admin burden by over 90%. Development is actively encouraged and you'll be supported in the pursuit of specialist interests and involvement with local services and allied health organisations. The practice is very organised, so workflow if efficient and patient numbers are very realistic. There is a low home visit ratio. Well-tenured colleagues with a position only available due to retirement. GMC fees paid on your behalf!
- £9,500 - £10,500 per session, or view to Partnership + GMC fees + Indemnity + NHS Pension + BMA contract
- Forward-thinking practice, innovative ways of working
- Low home visit ratio, on average between 0-1 per day
- Outstanding staff retention
- Great links with local surgeries; meaning good information exchange
- GPs are paired with an 'admin buddy', minimising the burden
- A team of very involved colleagues, including Federation Director/Clinical Lead
- Impressive CQC feedback
- 4 - 8 sessions per week
- Reasonable number of patient contacts per day with minimal add-ons
- Maximum of 5-10 letters per day
- No extended hours if desired!
- Newly Qualified GPs considered
- BMA model contract
- GMC fees paid!
- Up to £10,500 per session, or good Partnership drawings with minimal buy-in
- Support for professional development
- NHS pension
- 6 weeks' leave as Salaried, negotiable leave as Partner
- Study leave
For further details on this GP role, please use the Apply section. If you can specify a best time to talk, please do; we'll get in touch when it suits you best. You'll then be contacted by one of our specialist GP consultants, who will provide you with further details about the role.
We have been voted as the Recruitment Agency of the Year at the General Practice Awards, so in dealing with us you'll be in safe hands.
Please note, any contact is in the strictest confidence. We will not send your details to a surgery without your expressed consent to do so. If you would like to talk, please give us a call on 0113 350 1308. We look forward to speaking with you!