A rare opportunity to join a truly innovative and forward-thinking practice in Milton Keynes. As part of a cohesive and tight-knit team of salaried GPs and allied healthcare professionals, and prospective GP will be offered excellent workloads minimal home visits and potential partnership progression.
Salary - £80,000 - £85,000
Location - Milton Keynes
The surgery -
- High QOF achievement
- Working very stable and experienced clinical team
- Highly regarded training practice
- Innovative in their approach to primary care
- Stunning purpose built premises
- Loyal staff with good staff retention
Your role -
- Salaried GP
- Joining a team of experienced GPs and Partners
- Flexible workload
- Low home visiting
- 4-8 Sessions per week
- Successful, collaborative team
- Support of Advanced Nurse Practitioners and Practice Nurses
The benefits -
- Fantastic support structure of highly-qualified GPs
- Strong support and admin team
- Excellent work/life balance
- 6 weeks' annual leave
- NHS pension
For further details on this GP role, please use the Apply section. If you can specify a best time to talk, please do; we'll get in touch when it suits you best. You'll then be contacted by one of our specialist GP consultants, who will provide you with further details about the role.
We have been voted as the Recruitment Agency of the Year at the General Practice Awards, so in dealing with us you'll be in safe hands.
Please note, any contact is in the strictest confidence. We will not send your details to a surgery without your expressed consent to do so. If you would like to talk, please give us a call on 0113 350 1308. We look forward to speaking with you!