A fantastic opportunity for you to join a respected, stable, high-earning Training Practice close to Plymouth offering all the area has to offer in outdoor pursuits.
The established and diverse team of GPs are supported by a substantial MDT including Paramedics, Mental Health Practitioners, Clinical Pharmacists, ANPs and a First-Contact Physio.
Recruiting due to retirement, this is a rare opportunity to join this Practice as they have not recruited a new GP externally for nearly five years.
Salary - from £10,140 per session per annum + 6 weeks annual leave + 1 week study leave + NHS pension
Location - close to Plymouth
The surgery -
- GP Training Practice with 3 GP Trainers
- Also teaching FY2s
- Also a Research Practice and looking to grow this
- Well-organised practice with very good staff retention across all levels
- High achieving and high-earning Practice - top 10% in South-West
- Strong nursing support team including Advanced Nurse Practitioners, Mental Health Practitioners, Paramedics, First-Contact Physio, Clinical Pharmacist and Pharmacy Technician
- CQC Good with Outstanding
- Dynamic Business Manager with 25 years' experience in Primary & Secondary Care
- Continually embracing change and new technologies
Your role -
- Salaried GP or with a view to high-earning Partnership (no property buy-in)
- 4 - 8 sessions per week
- Mixture of face-to-face and non face-to-face sessions
- Very reasonable workload
- Duty limited to half days
- Minimal extended hours (zero currently due to Covid)
- Specialist interests encouraged - minor surgery suite, coils & implants, frailty, research etc
The benefits -
- From £10,140 per session per annum
- NHS pension
- 6 weeks' annual leave
- 1 week study leave
For further details on this GP role, please use the Apply section. If you can specify a best time to talk, please do; we'll get in touch when it suits you best. You'll then be contacted by one of our specialist GP consultants, who will provide you with further details about the role.
We have been voted as the Recruitment Agency of the Year at the General Practice Awards, so in dealing with us you'll be in safe hands.
Please note, any contact is in the strictest confidence. We will not send your details to a surgery without your expressed consent to do so. If you would like to talk, please give us a call on 0113 350 1308. We look forward to speaking with you!