This is an opportunity to work 6 sessions with very well-known and well-respected GPs in a cohesive, team environment. The practice, on the outskirts of Southampton, is easily accessible from both Portsmouth and Winchester. The practice is forward-thinking and collaborates excellently within their PCN.
The practice can offer an immediate start and there is the option of a Salaried with view to Partnership position on completion of the contract.
Salary - £9,300 - £9,600 per session plus NHS pension and BMA contract
Location - outskirts of Southampton
The Surgery -
- Training Practice with two GP Trainers
- Highly-supportive environment
- Geared towards reducing GP workload
- Home-visiting service which does all visits including care home management
- Workflow optimisation for document management (highly-trained read coders)
- Excellent PCN resources including pharmacy hub, referral hub, social prescribers and same-day access centre
- Purpose-built practice
- Progression opportunities
Your Role -
- 6 sessions per week
- Flexible start and finish times, can be worked over 4 days to accommodate school runs
- Low admin workload
- Using Emis Web Clinical system
The Benefits -
- Salaried £9,300 - £9,600 per session (experience dependent)
- 6 weeks' annual leave pro rata
- 1 week study leave pro rata
- NHS pension
For further details on this GP role, please use the Apply section. If you can specify a best time to talk, please do; we'll get in touch when it suits you best. You'll then be contacted by one of our specialist GP consultants, who will provide you with further details about the role.
We have been voted as the Recruitment Agency of the Year at the General Practice Awards, so in dealing with us you'll be in safe hands.
Please note, any contact is in the strictest confidence. We will not send your details to a surgery without your expressed consent to do so. If you would like to talk, please give us a call on 0113 350 1308. We look forward to speaking with you!