A well regarded practice in Yeovil, in the Somerset countryside is seeking an Advanced Nurse Practitioner to join their friendly team.
With a small patient population and young, family demographic, you will have a variety of days and duties. This is the perfect opportunity for an experienced ANP seeking a supportive practice, for a part time commitment. Ideally, you will have some flexibility in your role, perhaps with a background in practice nursing as the team step in for one another to provide the most appropriate patient care. Key Duties
The role requires but is not limited to:
Package and Benefits
- Working predominantly on a triage basis, with necessary face to face appointments
- Diagnose and manage both acute and chronic conditions, integrating both drug- and non-drug-based treatment methods into a management plan
- Prescribe, review and advise on medication
- Vaccinations and immunisations programmes, for children and adults
- Advise and refer patients for mental health needs
- Undertake minor surgery within the limits of competence
- Participate in clinical supervision and mentor junior staff
- Minor Illness and Injury trained
The practice offers a package including:
Key Skills, Qualifications and Client requirements
- 21 hours over three days
- Up to £50,000 (full time equivalent)
- 5 weeks holiday, plus Bank Holidays
- NHS Pension enrolment
- Parking on-site
- Located with easy access from Yeovil, Frome, Glastonbury and Wells
The successful candidate must be:
What Happens Next?
- Registered with the NMC
- Experienced in primary care (1 year)
- Qualified with Non-Medical Prescribing
- Ideally, MSc Advanced Clinical Practice level
- Ideally, EMIS trained
If you are interested in finding out more about this GP role then please click the 'Apply'
button. On submission an email alert is sent to the specialist consultant handling this role to register your interest.
All dialogue with us is in the strictest of confidence, without any obligation and we will NOT send your details to the practice without your prior consent.
Alternatively, to find out more about this role or any other roles that maybe relevant, you can email us at email@example.com
or call our Primary Care team on 01423 813454
Please attach a copy of your most up to date CV to any emails sent for ease. Not the right job for you? Click here for more ANP Jobs