Prospect Health is seeking a Salaried GP to join a patient focused practice team in Essex on an initial 12 month basis due to maternity leave. This surgery is highly supportive, experienced and a very friendly practice that is committed to providing the highest quality of care to over 15,000 patients.
We are looking for a patient focused GP, committed to providing the highest level of care, who is a team player and can contribute to the continuing success of the practice while developing and utilising skills. Newly qualified GP's will be gladly considered.
There is a very competitive salary on offer alongside, pension, 6 weeks annual leave plus 1 week of study leave. The surgery is very well established and looking to extend into a new, additional, purpose-built premises as soon as it is completed.
Prospect Health will always welcome informal inquiries and informal visits at the surgery. Key Duties
Package and Benefits
- Stable team of GP Partners practice with support of Salaried GPs and Registrars
- Multidisciplinary nursing team in place
- Training practice
- High QOF score and consistent CQC achievers
- Very well-established practice with excellent facilities and the ability to accommodate special interests
- Large admin team at the disposal of the clinicians
- Manageable workload with support from the team to benefit patient care
- Low home visits (usually only 1-2 per day)
Key Skills, Qualifications and Client Requirements
- From £9,000 - £9,500 per session per annum
- NHS Pension enrolment
- 6 weeks holiday and 1 week of study leave
- Support for development of special interests
- Flexibility to accommodate your needs in a practice which is constantly evolving
Registered GP with the GMC, possess the right to work in the UK, included on performers list What Happens Next?
If you are interested in finding out more about this GP role then please click the 'Apply'
button. On submission an email alert is sent to the specialist consultant handling this role to register your interest.
All dialogue with us is in the strictest of confidence, without any obligation and we will NOT send your details to the practice without your prior consent.
Alternatively, to find out more about this role or any other roles that maybe relevant, you can email us at email@example.com
or call our Primary Care team on 01423 813454
Please attach a copy of your most up to date CV to any emails sent for ease. Not the right job for you? Click here for more Salaried GP Jobs