A career defining new opportunity to progress as a GP Partner within a high achieving and very successful PMS practice based in Uttoxeter. The practice has a cohesive, friendly and dynamic Partnership and offer professionally rewarding working conditions. Supporting you in your role is an excellent clinical and clerical team and a highly effective management structure to provide excellent organisation. As a Partner in this surgery you will enjoy working with a vibrant team of Partners and have the opportunity to craft the future development of this very successful practice. Key Duties
Package and Benefits
- 7-8 sessions a week available
- Stable, cohesive GP Partnership
- Clear team communication, regular meetings, and very transparent practising conditions
- Practice population over 12,000 patients
- Well-managed workload
- Excellent practice building and facilities
- On-site parking
- EMIS Web practice software
- Forward thinking ethos, embracing of change
Practice Drawings circa £130,000 FTE Key Skills, Qualifications and Client requirements
What Happens Next
- Registered GP with the GMC
- Possess the right to work in the UK
- Included on NHS performers list
If you wish to find out more please click the 'Apply'
button. This will send a notification to the consultant looking after this vacancy who will get in touch at a suitable time to share further details on this opportunity.
Any communication will be in complete confidence, without obligation and we will NOT send your details to any
practice unless you give us your permission, so there is nothing to lose in finding out more.
Alternatively, if you wish to talk to us directly about this opportunity or any other suitable positions, please email us at email@example.com or call our General Practice Team on 01423 850420.Not the right job for you? Click here for more GP Jobs