Salaried GP plus view to partnership, 4-8 sessions - Newport, Wales
We are looking for an enthusiastic, flexible and reliable Salaried GP to join an innovative and well established practiced based near Newport. This is an opportunity to build on your existing high quality clinical skills as a member of a cohesive, energetic and proactive team.
Located within a short commutable distance from major towns such as Cardiff, Newport and the Brecon Beacons, the practice prides themselves in offering a supportive and friendly working environment for all their clinical and administrative staff.
About the role:
- 4-8 sessions per week (flexible on days and sessions)
- Flexible working including start and finish times
- 6 weeks annual leave + 1 week study leave
- Route to partnership if desired
- Competitive remuneration package and full indemnity included
Set up of GPs day:
- 12-15 appointments in the morning
- 10-15 appointments in the afternoon
- Time allocated for admin
- Minimal on call rota
- Community Nurse Practitioner undertaking home visits
- Patients are triaged for covid symptoms or isolation before being asked to attend for a face to face appointment
About the practice
- Full supporting admin and reception team
- Excellent and skilled nursing team in place to reduce GP workload
- Highly skilled practice management
- practice actively taking measures to reduce GP workload whilst providing excellent patient care
- Career progression and personal development encourage and supported by the practice.
- Strong team ethos
If you would like to apply then either send in your CV to Yasmin via firstname.lastname@example.org or by uploading your CV through this site.
Please also do not hesitate to call in to the office line on 0203 892 2787 and we would be happy to answer any questions you may have about the opportunity.
We look forward to hearing from you!