A highly regarded, forward-thinking practice based in Telford. There is a rare opportunity for your salary to be commensurate with your workload here, meaning on call days and extra administration are optional. The team are superb; there is a diverse range of interests, skilled colleagues, and a first-rate manager at the helm. Development is actively encouraged, and you will be supported in the pursuit of specialist interests. The practice is incredibly organised, meaning you can maintain an excellent work/life balance, usually finished by 4.30-5pm. There is also the opportunity to perform certain aspects of the role remotely. Also benefit from a 20-minute coffee break every morning.
- Circa £9,000 - £10,000 per session + 7 weeks' leave + BMA Model contract + Indemnity
- Forward-thinking practice, innovative ways of working
- Very well staffed with little-no reliance on locum GPs
- A great team of permanent, well tenured, skilled Clinicians
- Excellent patient reviews
- Minimal administration burden, the Partners take the lion's share
- Specialist interests welcomed and encouraged
- Stunning purpose-built premises
- 6 - 8 sessions per week
- Optional duty doctor/on call day with capped amount of admin, reflected in salary
- Only one home visit per day on average
- Opportunity to develop or progress any specialist interest
- Minimal admin - Partners take the majority
- Potential for flexible clinic times if needed
- No extended hours as a Salaried GP
- Be out of the door between 4.30-5pm on a normal day!
- Opportunity to undertake admin remotely
- 20-minute coffee break every morning to catch up with colleagues
- BMA model contract
- Well remunerated position
- Opportunity to join successful Partnership in future
- NHS pension
- 6 weeks' annual leave
- 1-week study leave
For further details on this GP role, please use the Apply section. If you can specify a best time to talk, please do; we'll get in touch when it suits you best. You'll then be contacted by one of our specialist GP consultants, who will provide you with further details about the role.
We have been voted as the Recruitment Agency of the Year at the General Practice Awards, so in dealing with us you'll be in safe hands.
Please note, any contact is in the strictest confidence. We will not send your details to a surgery without your expressed consent to do so. If you would like to talk, please give us a call on 0113 350 1308. We look forward to speaking with you!