A Practice Nurse Job in Birmingham , an excellent opportunity to join an already well-staffed and well-regarded surgery for up to full time hours.
You will benefit from opportunities of clinical development in this training practice, and flexibility of working given the highly efficient set-up. The practice has made great strides in reducing clinician workload and administration, to meet the needs of General Practice over the coming years. In addition, you would be joining a diverse multi-disciplinary team, including Partners, Salaried GPs, ANPs and Practice Nurses. You will have the option to work across a second site. Key Duties
The role is inclusive of but not exclusive to:
Package and Benefits
- Cervical cytology
- Immunisations and vaccinations
- Wound care and dressings
- Chronic disease management, including Asthma, COPD and Diabetes
The role offers a generous package for the successful candidate:
Key Skills, Qualifications and Client Requirements
- Up to £35,000 for full time equivalent, depending on experience
- 37.5 hours available but part time applicants are welcome
- Parking on site
- NHS Pension enrolment
- Close to Birmingham centre, West Bromwich and Walsall
- Training can be provided for the right candidate
The successful candidate must:
What Happens Next?
- Be registered with the NMC
- Have primary care experience (preferably over 1 year)
- Be confident in the treatment room and in at least 2 chronic diseases
If you are interested in finding out more about this GP role then please click the 'Apply'
button. On submission an email alert is sent to the specialist consultant handling this role to register your interest.
All dialogue with us is in the strictest of confidence, without any obligation and we will NOT send your details to the practice without your prior consent.
Alternatively, to find out more about this role or any other roles that maybe relevant, you can email us at email@example.com
or call our Primary Care team on 01423 813454
Please attach a copy of your most up to date CV to any emails sent for ease.Not the right job for you? Click here for more Practice Nurse Jobs