A growing practice in the Hounslow area is seeking an Advanced Nurse Practitioner to join their existing team.
An excellent opportunity for an experienced Advanced Nurse Practitioner or Nurse Practitioner has opened in the Hounslow area. In this role, you will be delivering the highest quality of care alongside the existing team, to their growing population of circa 10,000.
The practice is undergoing some exciting developments as they are on their way to a training status. You will be joining the team and are welcomed to bring new ideas and have an innovative influence. They are seeking someone with a passion for care, as you will be working to maintain their near perfect QoF ratings of circa 99%.
Please read on if you think that this could be the role for you. Key Duties
As the successful candidate, you will be:
Package and Benefits
- Working alongside the nursing team and GPs
- Running minor illness clinics
- Primarily triage basis
- Working autonomously
- Prescribing independently
- Accountable to the GP team
An excellent package is offered for this role:
Key Skills, Qualifications and Client Requirements
- Up to 37.5 hours available, needing Tues, Weds and Thursday as a minimum
- Circa £50,000 (full time equivalent) which is dependent on experience and negotiable
- NHS Pension enrolment
- 5 weeks and Bank Holidays annual leave
- Parking on site
- Opportunity for extended Saturday hours which are rewarded accordingly, but not required
To be the successful candidate:
What Happens Next?
- Registered with the NMC
- Have the MSc in Independent Prescribing
- Ideally have the MSc in Advanced Clinical Practice/Skills
- Evidently working at a Practitioner/Advanced Practitioner level
- Experienced in Primary Care
If you are interested in finding out more about this GP role then please click the 'Apply
' button. On submission an email alert is sent to the specialist consultant handling this role to register your interest.
All dialogue with us is in the strictest of confidence, without any obligation and we will NOT
send your details to the practice without your prior consent.
Alternatively, to find out more about this role or any other roles that maybe relevant, you can email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
or call our Primary Care team on 01423 813454
Please attach a copy of your most up to date CV to any emails sent for ease.Not the right job for you? Click here for more ANP Jobs