A practice in the Hounslow area is seeking a new Practice Nurse to join their existing team to assist with the growing population during this exciting time.
You will be working alongside a skilled clinical and clerical team to deliver care to the growing population of circa 10,000 patients. The team are open and friendly and are always looking for new ideas. The practice is currently involved in some teaching and is seeking its training status, so there opportunities that will arise here are not to be missed.
As an experienced Practice Nurse, you will support the team and maintain their near perfect QoF scores of over 98%. Please read on to find out more about the duties for this role. Key Duties
The successful candidate will assist in:
Package and Benefits
- All injections: vaccinations, immunisations, contraceptive injections
- Wound care and management including final reviews
- Joining the GPs in minor surgery including the contraceptive coil
- Some chronic disease management including Diabetic flip reviews
- Blood tests sometimes
A generous package is offered for the right candidate:
Key Skills, Qualifications and Client Requirements
- Up to 37.5 hours available, minimum of three days (Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday)
- Circa £35,000 (full time equivalent), negotiable and dependent on experience
- NHS Pension enrolment
- Parking on site
- 5 weeks and Bank Holidays annual leave
The successful candidate must be:
What Happens Next?
- Registered with the NMC
- Be treatment room ready with immunisations up to date
- Experienced in primary care
- Up to date with safeguarding and BLS
If you are interested in finding out more about this GP role then please click the 'Apply
' button. On submission an email alert is sent to the specialist consultant handling this role to register your interest.
All dialogue with us is in the strictest of confidence, without any obligation and we will NOT
send your details to the practice without your prior consent.
Alternatively, to find out more about this role or any other roles that maybe relevant, you can email us at email@example.com
or call our Primary Care team on 01423 813454
Please attach a copy of your most up to date CV to any emails sent for ease.Not the right job for you? Click here for more Practice Nurse Jobs