Fantastic GP PARTNERSHIP opportunity available in a well-established and well supported GP practice close to Waterlooville.
The practice recognises the increased pressure within the General Practice and are moving towards improving the working day for their GPs. The continued development of staff is one of its core principle and continuously encourage and support salaried GP careers. They recognise the importance of flexibility around professional commitments and the desire for a happy work-life balance.
- £11,000 per session
- 6 – 9 sessions
- No on call / No home visits
- Opportunity to develop portfolio career
- Career development routes available!
- Study leave
Breakdown of the practice:
- Friendly, supportive, innovative practice
- Strong clinical support team onsite including Pharmacist, HCA’s, Nurse Prescribers, Clinical Leads
- System One
- Paper-light practice
- Strong team ethos in a friendly supportive working environment
- Practice / Business Manager on site all times
- Regular clinical meetings
- Dedicated private parking
Typical set up of the GP’s day:
- approx. 14-15 appointments per session
- Time allocated for admin
- NO ON CALL
- No home visits
For further information and details for this position, please email a copy of your CV to Yas via firstname.lastname@example.org or you can apply by uploading your CV through this site.
If you have any questions regarding the GP role, then please call 0203 892 2787 to speak to one of our specialist GP consultants who can assist in answering your queries and calculating your commute! We look forward to hearing from you