Salaried GP Job with view to Partnership- Nuneaton (£76,000-£84,000 per year)
A unique opportunity has become available for a GP to join a modern state-of the-art surgery on a Salaried basis, with optional view to Partnership (if desired). You would be coming into an established and highly successful team, which has spearheaded local initiatives and reduced GP workload significantly. Structured sessions allow for blocked admin time and ensure consultations never over-run. You will also have the time and space to pursue specialist clinical interest areas and become involved with the teaching of medical students. Location
Located just outside Nuneaton, within easy commute of Birmingham, Leicester and Coventry. Ample on-site parking is provided. Key Information
- Stable patient list with a low number of home visits, and great support from an experienced nursing and admin team
- Offering 4-8 sessions, and great flexibility on working days and session timings
- Optional view to Partnership available, if desired
- Patient list of just under 10,000 patients
- High earning, successful practice in a purpose-built health centre
- Practice teaches Medical students, and Student Nurses
What Happens Next?
- £76,000-£84,000 per annum (FTE) for a Salaried GP, dependent on experience and responsibility
- NHS Pension scheme enrolment
- 6 weeks holiday and 1-week study leave
- BMA model contract
- Support for development of special interests
- View to a lucrative Partnership scheme available with no buy in required
- Option to become involved with teaching of medical students
If you wish to find out more please click the 'Apply'
button. This will send a notification to the consultant looking after this vacancy who will get in touch at a suitable time to share further details on this opportunity. Any communication will be in complete confidence, without obligation and we will NOT send your details to any
practice unless you give us your permission, so there is nothing to lose in finding out more!
If you wish to contact us about this opportunity and other suitable positions, please email us on firstname.lastname@example.org or call our General Practice Division on 01423 813454
.Not the right job for you? Click here for more Salaried GP Jobs