Independent Mixed Billing VR GP Vacancy Woongarrah, New South Wales, Australia offering up to 70% of Billings with fantastic support and state of art facilities + DPA position availableKey Benefits:
What Skills Do I Need to Apply for This Role?
- Mixed billing practice with up to 65-70% of billings available based on merits of each candidate and level of hourly commitment to the practice with pre-established diaries available
- Practice can offer to guarantee circa first 8 weeks at $150 per hour if preferred
- Vacancy has been created due to increasing level of demand for services and recent colleague relocation ensuring access to established well managed case load of patients from the outset
- Fantastic facility with ongoing refurbishments offering modern consulting rooms and highly equipped dedicated treatment room
- Non pressurised work environment with flexible appointment times so you can concentrate on providing highest levels of patient care
- General working hours are flexible around practice opening times 8am-6pm with potential of some half day working on a Saturday 8.30am-1pm / negotiable
- Current team of eight longstanding GPs offer variety of enhanced services in house including but not limited to Advanced Wound Clinic (ultrasonic debridement), Skin Cancer Clinic, Women's Health Clinic, Chronic Disease Clinic, Diabetes Clinic and Corporate Wellness Program
- Additional support provided by variety of allied health & specialists onsite - psychologists, dietitians, podiatrists, hearing services, physios, dentists, pharmacists, ENTs, orthopaedic surgeons, Geriatrician, Paediatrician, Pain clinic etc
- Best Practice software
- Superb highly supportive team with qualified nurse support including RNs, EENs, AINs and midwives
- Onsite pathology provided
- Quality practice accredited
- Relaxed practice setting where patient care and compassion is given paramount importance
- Situated in area of peaceful developing suburbs just 1.5 hours drive from Sydney, the practice benefits from unrivalled choice of stunning residential property whilst also in close proximity to beautiful lakes and stunning coastline littered with multitude of fantastic cafes and restaurants for you to enjoy in your free time
- Potential financial support towards relocation costs available
What Happens Next?
- Vocationally Registered GP with the Royal Australian College of General Practitioners (RACGP)
- DPA available
- Ideally available at short notice but not essential
- Should enjoy working in excellent supportive team environment and able to build lasting rapport with colleagues and patients alike
The licencing process can take between 9 and 12 months but full support will be provided with experts on hand to assist you every step of the way.
If you are interested in finding out more about a new GP Job in Australia and you have the necessary qualifications then please hit "Apply"
and a notification will be sent to our Specialist consultant.
Alternatively you can send an up to date CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
or telephone the office on (+44) 01423 813451
or if you're in Australia please call +61 (2) 84880968Not the right job for you? Click here for more GP Jobs in Australia