An opportunity has arisen for a salaried GP or a Senior Lead GP in a highly organised training practice. First and foremost, this is a nurturing environment where the partners care about the needs and desires of their GPs; professionally and domestically. There is an emphasis support for developing areas of interest. There is also the recognition that it is important to strike a good work/life balance; you'll benefit from support and flexibility where possible. The Doctor First system means all patients are triaged before coming into the practice resulting in GPs only seeing a hand full of patients face to face a day. Payment of indemnity fees, Paid CPD and a BMA model contract are all offered with this position.
- £9,000.00 - £9,500.00 per session depending on experience + Paid CPD
- £10,000.00 (negotiable) per session for a senior GP + Paid CPD
- Successful, forward-thinking practice
- Distinguished group of partners, each with a range of special interests
- The practice embraces a wide range of services
- Continuity between GPs and patients
- Diverse Clinical Team
- First-rate admin support; geared towards maximising QOF and making the practice run efficiently (paper-light)
- 5 - 8 clinical sessions per week (5 sessions for salaried GP Wed morn, and full day Thursday and Friday, and 6 – 8 for Senior GP Mon to Thur or Tue to Fri).
- Confident telephone manner
- Discretion and flexibility with regards to your workflow
- Reduced admin, so that you can concentrate on your clinical responsibilities
- Happy to hear from those with specific areas of interest, or to help develop them
- No weekend or out of hours' work
- Newly Qualified GPs welcome (for salaried GP role)
- Looking for someone to help shape our practice and be fully involved in the decision-making process.
- Competitive remuneration
- NHS pension
- Payment of indemnity fees
- 6 weeks' holiday
- 1-week study leave (which can be taken on a beach), paid or CPD
- Career progression and support in developing areas of interest
- Flexibility and support - strike a good work/life balance
- Superb working environment
For further details on this GP role, please use the Apply section. If you can specify a best time to talk, please do; we'll get in touch when it suits you best. You'll then be contacted by one of our specialist GP consultants, who will provide you with further details about the role.
We have been voted as the Recruitment Agency of the Year at the General Practice Awards, so in dealing with us you'll be in safe hands.
Please note, any contact is in the strictest confidence. We will not send your details to a surgery without your expressed consent to do so. If you would like to talk, please give us a call on 0113 350 1308. We look forward to speaking with you!