Well-run teaching and GP training practice with a large team of GPs and a multi-disciplinary team. The practice is in the Bodmin area, a pleasant town in Cornwall. Bodmin has pretty cottages, an ancient church and is wrapped around the Beacon nature reserve and close to Bodmin Moor - with plenty of nearby opportunities for wild walks and mountain-biking.
The practice itself is well-led, stable, and has outstanding patient feedback from its Bodmin residents. The surgery is looking for either a Salaried GP or Partner GP.
Salary - £9,250 - £10,000 per session (experience dependent) + Indemnity paid + BMA model contract + 7 weeks leave + 1 week leave (or £110K FTE Partner)
Location - Bodmin area
The surgery -
- Teaching & GP Training Practice
- Highly-supportive environment
- Geared towards reducing GP workload
- Clinical support team of Advanced Nurse Practitioners, Pharmacist, ECP Paramedic, Minor Illness Nurse
- Administrative support team of highly-trained Read Coders reducing your admin by 2/3rds
- Purpose-built practice
- Superb team of permanent Salaried GPs and Partner GPs
- Excellent patient feedback
- Happy to support specialist interests
Your role -
- Salaried GP or Partner GP
- Circa 4 - 6 sessions per week
- Reduced visits (as carried out by Paramedic)
- Low admin workload
- Using Emis Web Clinical system
The benefits -
- Salaried GP £9,000 - £10,000 per session
- Partner GP - drawings above average
- Indemnity fees paid
- 6 weeks' annual leave
- 1 week study leave
- NHS pension
For further details on this GP role, please use the Apply section. If you can specify a best time to talk, please do; we'll get in touch when it suits you best. You'll then be contacted by one of our specialist GP consultants, who will provide you with further details about the role.
We have been voted as the Recruitment Agency of the Year at the General Practice Awards, so in dealing with us you'll be in safe hands.
Please note, any contact is in the strictest confidence. We will not send your details to a surgery without your expressed consent to do so. If you would like to talk, please give us a call on 0113 350 1308. We look forward to speaking with you!