Clinical Lead GP – Portsmouth
£11,500 - £12,500 per session depending on experience plus Excellent Benefit
A fantastic opportunity for an experienced Salaried GP interested in splitting their role between part clinical and part managerial has become available in a successful and well established practice in Portsmouth.
Some of the key responsibilities:
- Provide clinical assessment and diagnoses to patients and make timely decisions regarding the future management via consulting, home visits, triage etc
- Provide leadership and clinical supervision to the clinical team
- Work as a tram member with all relevant providers of primary and community care services within the practice
- Ensure the practice achieves the targets set to achieve the highest possible QOF points
- Actively participate in local clinical governance processes and represent the practice at internal and external meetings as required
- Supervise and participate in the training of nursing staff within the practice
- Develop and maintain clinical skills and abilities through CPD and participate in the annual appraisal process
The successful candidate will be a Fully Qualified GP on the GMP and Performers list. You will have previous experience of participation in CPD, appraisal and clinical governance. Sexual and Reproductive Health experience and training would be desirable but not essential.
On offer is the opportunity to stable yourself as a key member of the practice and grow your career within this well-established, supportive and friendly surgery.
If this vacancy is of interest, please send your CV through to Jessica Veiga at email@example.com or feel free to give us a call on 0203 006 5868.