An exciting opportunity has arisen in Maidstone for an experienced Practice Nurse.
A new role has opened for an experienced Practice Nurse in a Maidstone GP surgery. The role requires previous experience to be able to hit the ground running, for which you will be rewarded accordingly. The role is for 3 to 4 days, Monday to Thursday.
The existing team have exciting plans for the future, with the practice on its way to a Training status and involvement with their PCN. The patient list size is growing and as such, you will be joining an ever improving practice that are always open to new ideas. Key Duties
This role requires previous primary care experience and to be competent in these regular demands:
Package and Benefits
- Chronic disease management, including reviews and diagnosis
- Spirometry reading
- Treatment room duties, including smears, immunisations and dressings
- Moving to Emis Web early 2021, experience on this would be preferential
The role is offering a generous package:
Key Skills, Qualifications and Client Requirements
- Circa £20 per hour for the skilled candidate: £39,000 pro rata
- Ideally seeking a Nurse to work three long days or 4 days - approximately 32 hours
- NHS Pension enrolment
- 5 weeks and Bank Holidays annual leave
- Parking on site
- Lunchtime closing hours for all staff
The successful candidate must be:
What Happens Next?
- Primary Care experienced - 1 year
- NMC Registered
- Experienced in smears, child imms, dressings and chronic disease management
- Able to work independently and as a part of a team
- Able to work well in a busy environment
If you are interested in finding out more about this GP role then please click the 'Apply'
button. On submission an email alert is sent to the specialist consultant handling this role to register your interest.
All dialogue with us is in the strictest of confidence, without any obligation and we will NOT send your details to the practice without your prior consent.
Alternatively, to find out more about this role or any other roles that maybe relevant, you can email us at email@example.com
or call our Primary Care team on 01423 813454
Please attach a copy of your most up to date CV to any emails sent for ease.Not the right job for you? Click here for more Practice Nurse Jobs