$550K+ Annual Billings VR General Practitioner vacancy working with Fully Independent GP Practice, Ipswich, West Brisbane, Queensland, Australia
Exclusive GP job opportunity, Ipswich with highly established and well regarded GP practice offering access to already established full diary of patients in addition to superb facilities based just 30 kilometres from Brisbane.Key Benefits:
What Skills Do I Need to Apply for This Role?
- 70% of billings available with gross potential income circa $550k/ year and is already being achieved by current GPs in the team
- Initial £150 per hour guaranteed rate can also be offered if requested
- Large open plan facility offering 400 square metres of working space and 80 person waiting room
- All consultation rooms are maintained to a very high specification with several additional large rooms provided for procedures also available
- General working hours 8:30am-5:30pm Monday to Friday with one hour lunch
- Limited weekends required just one in four Saturdays 9am-4pm with one hour lunch
- Option to undertake hours outside of normal practice openings times but this is not a requirement of the position
- Flexible role and whilst full time would be preferred, our client is happy to offer part time and hours around your out of work and family commitments as well as required
- Fantastic highly experienced fully independent team offering opportunity to liaise with circa 10 other GPs on site and passionate qualified nurses
- An engaging role serving a diverse client base with access to pre-established patient list including some chronic disease management which can ensure consistent high levels of billings if of interest
- Pathology is provided on site and you will also have access to a variety of allied health specialists, medical and dental specialists
- Locally the practise is very well situated in busy commercial area offering excellent footfall and major commuter links in walking distance an also boasts some of the best private schools in the region. Additional only 40 minute drive from Brisbane itself with its beautiful scenery, stunning architecture and Mediterranean lifestyle.
What Happens Next?
- Vocationally Registered GP with the Royal Australian College of General Practitioners (RACGP)
- Ideally available at short notice but not essential
If you are interested in finding out more about a new GP Job in Australia and you have the necessary qualifications then please hit "Apply"
and a notification will be sent to our Specialist consultant.
Alternatively you can send an up to date CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
or telephone the office on (+44) 01423 813451
or if you're in Australia please call +61 (2) 84880968Not the right job for you? Click here for more GP Jobs in Australia