We are currently recruiting for an excellent practice in Grimsby with an excellent reputation within the town and its PCN. The surgery is noted for its emphasis on quality and willingness to innovate and promote change within the local healthcare community.
The practice is happy to consider applications from newly-qualified GPs and GPs requiring Tier 2 visa sponsorship.
Salary - £10,500 - £11,500 per session + indemnity paid + 6 weeks annual leave + 1 week study leave + BMA contract
Location - Grimsby
The surgery -
- Established GP practice with well-respected doctors
- Wide-ranging MDT inc ANPs, Physician Associate, Pharmacist
- Reasonable patient workload
- No visits except end-of-life
- Low admin with good systems in place
- Broad range of GP specialist interests
- Smart, purpose-built premises
Your role -
- Circa 4 - 6 sessions per week
- Telephone triage-based system
- Reduced bureaucracy and paperwork
- Weekly MDT meetings
- No weekend or out of hours' work
The benefits -
- £10,500 - £11,500 per session
- Indemnity paid
- NHS pension
- 6 weeks' holiday
- 1-week study leave
BMA model contract
For further details on this GP role, please use the Apply section. If you can specify a best time to talk, please do; we'll get in touch when it suits you best. You'll then be contacted by one of our specialist GP consultants, who will provide you with further details about the role.
We have been voted as the Recruitment Agency of the Year at the General Practice Awards, so in dealing with us you'll be in safe hands.
Please note, any contact is in the strictest confidence. We will not send your details to a surgery without your expressed consent to do so. If you would like to talk, please give us a call on 0113 350 1308. We look forward to speaking with you!