A unique opportunity has opened for an experienced Band 5 or Band 6 Nurse to join the team in a Norfolk Prison.
This is the ideal opportunity for an experienced Nurse seeking a prison role. The successful Nurse will be working in a multidisciplinary team to deliver care to the prison population through the use of care plans.
The role will be challenging yet very rewarding as you put patient dignity and care at the forefront. Key Duties
The role will involve working as a part of a team, responsible to the Lead Nurse. The successful candidate will be treating prisoners on site, utilising care plans to promote their health and wellbeing.
Packages and Benefits
- Attend training to maintain competence
- Protect the dignity of all patients, treating them as individuals
- Assess individual care needs
- Work with the senior management team
- Maintain records and procedures
- Be aware of vulnerable patients and act upon protective procedures for them
There are 37.5 hours available, for either a Band 5 or Band 6 Nurse.
Key Skills, Qualifications and Client Requirements
- Up to £33,000 pro rata for Band 6
- Up to £31,500 pro rata for Band 5
- 5 weeks holiday
- Pension enrolment
- Parking on site
The successful candidate will:
What Happens Next?
- Have relevant experience to a Prison setting
- Be able to assess and deliver high quality care
- Be an effective communicator with patients and staff
- Be confident with autonomy and working under pressure
- Be flexible and reliable
If you wish to find out more, please click the 'Apply'
button. This will send a notification to the consultant looking after this vacancy who will get in touch at a suitable time to share further details on this opportunity.
Any communication will be in complete confidence, without obligation and we will NOT
send your details to any practice unless you give us your permission, so there is nothing to lose in finding out more.
Alternatively, if you wish to talk to us directly about this opportunity or any other suitable positions, please email us at email@example.com or call our General Practice Team on 01423 813454.
Please attach a copy of your most up to date CV to any emails sent for ease.Not the right job for you? Click here for more Practice Nurse Jobs