Fylde Private GP Practice in Lytham St Annes - This is an exciting and entrepreneurial opportunity to join a start-up private GP practice.
We plan to open in March 2021 in a convenient town centre location in St Annes that has been newly refurbished to a high standard. No more long waiting times to see a GP - The practice aims for same day pre-booked patient appointments (20mins), in clinic, phone and video consultations and home visits. Monthly family and corporate membership subscription plans along with a pay as you go option.
We will offer a suite of complimentary services, health & wellbeing checks, women and men’s Health, sports injury clinic, referrals to diagnostic tests, minor surgery, vaccinations etc
Our aim is to put our patient’s health and wellbeing needs at the core of everything that we do.
This role is for the lead salaried GP who will also be our Clinical Director in either a full time or part time capacity. Working closely with the Managing Director you will be involved from the outset in setting up the practice, systems, clinical governance and recruitment for a dynamic patient focused business. We are looking for a forward thinking clinician who understands our mission and aims and who wants to work in a stress free environment to provide great care to paying patients.
- Responsible for the provision of a safe, well-led, effective, responsive and caring service provision
- Innovative ideas to design our operating model and help define our service offering
- Assist in the recruitment of the wider practice team (Part time GP, Practice Manager, Nurse and Receptionist)
- Clinical Director and nominated individual with the CQC (depending on role)
- Drive patient subscription numbers
- Engagement in the local healthcare economy on our behalf (LMC)
- Flexible working hours - 37.5 hrs per week (8 clinical sessions) or 18.75 hrs per week (4 clinical sessions)
- Longer clinic slots for patients
- Reporting to the Managing Director
- Involvement in the roll out and set up of other private GP clinics in the UK
This is a great opportunity to be involved at the start to help shape and grow a fantastic practice
Salary and Benefits
- £11,000 per session (depending on role applied for)
- 8 or 4 sessions
- Additional performance related bonus (depending on role)
- Medical Indemnity coverage (to be discussed and agreed per role)
- Private Medical insurance
- BMA contract model
- Registered with the GMC as a General Medical Practitioner with a valid licence to practice
- On the NHS performers list
- Eligible to live and work in the UK
- Minimum of 5 years’ + experience of practice leadership with managerial responsibilities
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Familiar with practice management IT and operating systems
- 8 or 4 flexible sessions per week – weekdays and weekends to suit.
- Full time 37.5 hrs per week (8 clinical sessions) or part time 18.75 hrs per week (4 clinical sessions)
- Line management responsibilities
- Live locally to Lytham St Annes and currently active in the local healthcare economy
- Adaptable and can-do attitude to ensure the successful setup of this private GP practice
- Have a passion about health and wellbeing
If you are interested in applying please let us have a covering letter and your CV.