Please read on to find out more about an opportunity to join a superb, well organised practice commutable from Brighton and Hastings.
The GP's enjoy an excellent level of support from highly skilled and comprehensively staffed clinical and clerical teams. The surgery is well established and high achieving with a 100% QOF score and a Good CQC report. They are also a training practice so an incoming GP would have the opportunity to get involved in training if desired. There would also be extensive support on offer for development of interest areas and opportunities to run specialist clinics. The surgery would be happy to accommodate an initial informal visit or call in the first instance for any potentially interested GP's to find out more. Key Duties
Package and Benefits
- 4-8 sessions a week available
- Modern purpose-built practice building with onsite parking
- Practice population circa 10,000
- Multi-disciplinary existing team including paramedics, physician associates, ANP's, HCA's and nurses
- Clerical support includes a team of medical secretaries resulting in well managed paperwork
- Strong team ethos with staff holding weekly clinical meetings as well as a wide range of other meetings
- Training practice
- Options to develop interest areas and run special clinics
Key Skills, Qualifications and Client Requirements
- Salary of up to £80,000 FTE depending on experience and skill set
- Indemnity covered in full
- 6 weeks annual leave
- 1-week CPD support
- NHS Pension
- In line with BMA model contract
Registered GP with the GMC, possess the right to work in the UK, included on NHS performers list What Happens Next?
If you are interested in finding out more about this GP role then please click the 'Apply'
button. On submission an email alert is sent to the specialist consultant handling this role to register your interest.
All dialogue with us is in the strictest of confidence, without any obligation and we will NOT
send your details to the practice without your prior consent.
Alternatively, to find out more about this role or any other roles that maybe relevant, you can email us at email@example.com
or call our Primary Care team on 01423 813454
Please attach a copy of your most up to date CV to any emails sent for ease. Not the right job for you? Click here for more Salaried GP Jobs