I am recruiting for a qualified and experienced General Practitioner (GP) to join a service that is aiming to change the face of primary care in Wales.
You will be based in Wrexham, working alongside the emotional wellbeing team and the care coordination team as part of a social enterprise that offers a holistic and patient-centered approach at the point of contact.
As a GP you will offer medical services to patients registered with your practice.
- Work in collaboration within a social enterprise to deliver a patient-centered model of primary care
- Focus on the social, emotional, and medical needs of the patients in your practice
- Provide expert medical service to patients
- Home visits
- Work 6-8 clinics per week, face to face and phone appointments, on a 15 appointment duration
- EMIS web use
- eConsult use
- Issue and sign prescriptions
- Work with well-being team and care coordination team to ensure patients receive expert and accurate care at the first point of contact and therefore have a more efficient service
- Offer immediate clinical care and diagnosis
Pay and hours:
- £9,500 – £10,500 per session
- Hours of work: 6-8 sessions available, Monday – Friday
- 8:30am -6:30pm. Flexible shifts and hours
- Full GMC Registration
- Interest in offering patient-centered care
- Full driving license
- Working as part of an innovative service that aims to provide an efficient primary care service
- 30 days annual leave excluding Bank Holidays
- Study time/CPD time
- NHS pension
If interested, click apply!