An exciting new opportunity to progress to work as a GP Partner (commencing as a Salaried GP with a view to partnership ideally within 6-12 months) in a long established, very successful practice in east Leeds is now available. The practice promotes a friendly environment with a cohesive team ethos than embraces technology. Working within an enthusiastic team of GP Partners and Salaried GPs, supported by an excellent clinical and clerical team you will enjoy professional satisfaction whilst having the opportunity to guide the future direction of the practice. Key Duties
- 6-8 sessions a week available
- View to Partnership ideally within 6-12 months
- Very stable and friendly team of GP Partners and Salaried GPs
- Excellent clinical support team inc. ANP
- Highly effective Practice Manager who oversees a very well organised practice
- Very effective admin team to minimise clerical tasks
- Modern surgery with excellent facilities
Package and Benefits
- EMIS Web practice software
Key Skills, Qualifications and Client Requirements
- Circa £120,000 FTE full parity drawings - sessional rate as a Salaried GP to be discussed
Registered GP with the GMC, possess the right to work in the UK, included on NHS performers list What Happens Next
If you wish to find out more please click the 'Apply'
button. This will send a notification to the consultant looking after this vacancy who will get in touch at a suitable time to share further details on this opportunity.
Any communication will be in complete confidence, without obligation and we will NOT send your details to any
practice unless you give us your permission, so there is nothing to lose in finding out more.
Alternatively, if you wish to talk to us directly about this opportunity or any other suitable positions, please email us at email@example.com
or call our General Practice Team on 01423 850420.
Please attach a copy of your most up to date CV to any emails sent for ease. Not the right job for you? Click here for more GP Jobs