A highly regarded, and incredibly forward-thinking Training practice; Combining the valued elements of a traditional family practice, with a progressive attitude. Outstanding staff retention paired with an exceptional team of people, make this one of the best practices within the area. There is a diverse range of interests, skilled colleagues, and exceptional leadership at the helm. Development is actively encouraged, and you will be supported in the pursuit of specialist interests, with the opportunity to undertake clinics of them. The practice is very organised and have adapted to a post-Covid world incredibly well. There are currently no regular home visits, and no duty doctor/on call day.
- Circa £9,200 per session, with view to High-Earning Partnership + 7 weeks' leave + BMA Model contract + NHS Pension
- Forward-thinking practice, innovative ways of working
- GP Training Practice
- Exceptional staff retention - Many of their GPs were once Registrars at the practice
- Support of a large, highly skilled, multi-disciplinary team
- Minimal home visits
- Very supportive team, from Receptionists to Senior Partner
- Working hard to make their GPs' lives as easy as possible
- Specialist interests welcomed and encouraged
- Well-connected colleagues, close links to CCG and local PCN
- 6-8 sessions per week
- Salaried GP with view to High-Earning Partnership in 6-12 months
- Very reasonable patient numbers
- Autonomy around your working day, non-prescriptive
- Flexible start times
- Minimal home visits
- Lots of contact with colleagues
- BMA model contract
- Well remunerated position
- NHS pension
- 6 weeks' annual leave
- 1-week study leave
For further details on this GP role, please use the Apply section. If you can specify a best time to talk, please do; we'll get in touch when it suits you best. You'll then be contacted by one of our specialist GP consultants, who will provide you with further details about the role.
We have been voted as the Recruitment Agency of the Year at the General Practice Awards, so in dealing with us you'll be in safe hands.
Please note, any contact is in the strictest confidence. We will not send your details to a surgery without your expressed consent to do so. If you would like to talk, please give us a call on 0113 350 1308. We look forward to speaking with you!