We're recruiting a Salaried GP with view to Partnership, for a very well-regarded GP practice in South Shropshire. This is the missing piece of the puzzle for an otherwise very well staffed practice. The patient numbers are far below average, meaning you'll only see circa 20-25 patients per day with extended consultation times currently. The practice also has a very home visiting ratio and the duty day is only 9am - 6pm!
- Salaried GP, circa £10,000+ per session
- Partner GP, high earning
- Payment of Indemnity Fees
- BMA model contract
- Tightly knit practice
- Huge opportunity to develop the practice and have a real say
- Excellent staff retention
- Very friendly atmosphere and approachable colleagues
- Excellent Admin team, including full scanning and coding
- None - few home visits
- High-percentage dispensing, very financially stable
- Purpose-built premises
- 6-8 sessions per week
- Finish by 6pm daily at the latest, usually earlier
- Minimal administrative duties
- Only see circa 20-25 patients per day
- 20/10 minute consultations via face to face/telephone respectively - During Covid
- Opportunity to have a say on how the practice runs
- Support from a great group of highly talented colleagues
- Newly Qualified GP considered
- Competitive financial package
- NHS pension
- 6 weeks' annual/study leave
- BMA model contract
- Career progression
- Superb working environment
For further details on this GP role, please use the Apply section. If you can specify a best time to talk, please do; we'll get in touch when it suits you best. You'll then be contacted by one of our specialist GP consultants, who will provide you with further details about the role.
We have been voted as the Recruitment Agency of the Year at the General Practice Awards, so in dealing with us you'll be in safe hands.
Please note, any contact is in the strictest confidence. We will not send your details to a surgery without your expressed consent to do so. If you would like to talk, please give us a call on 0113 350 1308. We look forward to speaking with you!