We are excited to bring to you this one of a kind opportunity - Flexible role with Work From Home option - for a Salaried GP to join a High achieving, long standing practice that values continuity of care and will not make you feel isolated or clinically unsupported!
Situated near the beautiful town of Stanley - this very friendly and cosy surgery may just be the career boost you need!
- £9,000 to £10,500 per session (dependent on experience)
- Build your rota – from 3 to 8 sessions available
- Paid CPD/PDP sessions (choose your own paid CPD)
- GP can work from home
- Basic clinic setup with flexible start and finish times
- Genuinely well-run & established team with organic reason for vacancy
- Training Practice with registrars and F2’s on site.
Breakdown of the practice:
- Firmly established team with Extensive AHP support , stable team of salaried/partner level clinicians
- Strong clinical support team onsite including several ANP’s , several Practice Nurses and a physician associate.
- Strong team ethos in a friendly supportive working environment
- Practice / Business Manager on site all times
- Regular clinical meetings
Typical set up of the GP’s day:
- Currently running Triage focused setup ( Non Covid patients )
- 12- 15 patients per session
- Time allocated for admin
- Flexible hours available, choose your own session timings
- On call rota but this is mainly handled by nurses
*During the Covid - 19 outbreak the practices Medmatch are working with will be running a triage model – face to face consultations will be very rare and may be non-existent in most cases. Further clarification can be sought out on a case by case basis from the practice team*
If you would like to apply for the above role, then please email a copy of your CV to Uchenna via at info@medmatch. co. uk or you can apply by uploading your CV through this site.
If you would like to enquire for any further information then please call 0203 006 5865 to speak to one of our expert consultants who can assist in calculating your commute and answering any queries or questions you may have!