This is an opportunity for you to join a genuinely innovative and forward-thinking Medical Group who have gone from strength to strength since merging in recent years. As a Training organisation, there is a developed culture of education and career progression, with specialist interests encouraged and progression to Partnership welcomed. Enjoy a fair and reasonable workload with no Duty Doctor requirements and a phenomenal care navigation system.
Salary - £9,363 per session + Indemnity paid + BMA model + 6 weeks annual leave + 1 week study leave
Location - Central Bristol
The surgery -
- GP Training Practice
- Multi-disciplinary team including ANPs and Pharmacists
- Successful strict protocols/processes in place to betterment of their vibrant team
- Member of OneCare
- Care navigation system in place
- High QOF achieving
- Emis Web Clinical System
Your role -
- Salaried GP post
- 5 and 6 session posts available
- Mixture of 15 and 10 minute appointments as desired
- Participation in weekly clinical and MDT meetings
- No duty doctor system
The benefits -
- £9,363 per session per annum
- View to Partnership offered
- Flexible start/finish times
- Indemnity fees paid
- BMA model contract
- 6 weeks' annual leave
- 1 week study leave
- NHS pension
For further details on this GP role, please use the Apply section. If you can specify a best time to talk, please do; we'll get in touch when it suits you best. You'll then be contacted by one of our specialist GP consultants, who will provide you with further details about the role.
We have been voted as the Recruitment Agency of the Year at the General Practice Awards, so in dealing with us you'll be in safe hands.
Please note, any contact is in the strictest confidence. We will not send your details to a surgery without your expressed consent to do so. If you would like to talk, please give us a call on 0113 350 1308. We look forward to speaking with you!