A fantastic opportunity has arisen for an experienced Practice Nurse to join an established team in Otley.
This role is perfect for an experienced Practice Nurse that is seeking a different kind of challenge. Situated in a non-traditional practice, you will have the opportunity to utilise modern technology and ensure that only the highest quality of care is delivered. You will be caring for the Otley population of circa 5,000 patients, whilst supported by a friendly and effective team.
You will work alongside a dedicated team with a strong management structure to ensure that your days run smoothly and efficiently. If you are seeking a new opportunity in a modern facility, this could be your next role. Key Duties
The successful candidate will:
Package and Benefits
- Make autonomous decisions
- Create care plans based on diagnosis
- Assist in minor surgery
- Manage chronic diseases
- Assist in cytology, ear care, immunisations and vaccinations
There is an excellent package offered in return for your hard work.
Key Skills, Qualifications and Client requirements
- 23 hours per week
- Up to £35,000 (full time equivalent)
- 5 weeks holiday (pro rata)
- NHS pension enrolment
- Parking on-site
- Close to Leeds, Bradford and Harrogate
The successful candidate must:
What Happens Next?
- Be registered with the NMC
- Understand NHS process/systems
- Have primary care experience as well as experience in minor illness
- Manage their own case loads
- Have the ability to plan and organise workload effectively
- Be able to work effectively in a high pressure environment
If you wish to find out more please click the 'Apply'
button. This will send a notification to the consultant looking after this vacancy who will get in touch at a suitable time to share further details on this opportunity.
Any communication will be in complete confidence, without obligation and we will NOT send your details to any
practice unless you give us your permission, so there is nothing to lose in finding out more.
Alternatively, if you wish to talk to us directly about this opportunity or any other suitable positions, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
or call our General Practice Team on 01423 813454
Please attach a copy of your most up to date CV to any emails sent for ease.Not the right job for you? Click here for more Practice Nurse Jobs