Work as a salaried GP in a forward-thinking practice. Benefit from working in collaboration with other local practices and enjoy the support of a diverse clinical team including ANP'S and prescribing pharmacists. The practice is passionate about patient care and aim to offer a high-quality NHS service. The opportunity comes with a BMA Contract and they can sponsor under Tier 2.
- £73,600.00 - £80,000.00 (FTE - depending on experience and skillset)
- Indemnity paid
- Established and experienced team
- Highly efficient and paper-light
- CQC GOOD in all areas
- High QOF rating
- The practice embraces a wide range of services
- Highly skilled admin team
- Purpose built premises
- Up to 8 sessions per week
- You will receive your own, spacious consultation room
- Reasonable patient numbers
- Low home visit ratio
- No extended hour requirements
- Lots of contact with your colleagues
- Newly Qualified GP welcome
- NHS pension
- 6 weeks' holiday
- Paid monthly training
- Superb working environment
For further details on this GP role, please use the Apply section. If you can specify a best time to talk, please do; we'll get in touch when it suits you best. You'll then be contacted by one of our specialist GP consultants, who will provide you with further details about the role.
We have been voted as the Recruitment Agency of the Year at the General Practice Awards, so in dealing with us you'll be in safe hands.
Please note, any contact is in the strictest confidence. We will not send your details to a surgery without your expressed consent to do so. If you would like to talk, please give us a call on 0113 350 1308. We look forward to speaking with you!